Thursday, September 15, 2005

Today

Today is a super long day. Tomorrow having Mid-Autumn Celebration. Going to come back real late. Perhaps after eating supper. Okay here I am crapping. Haha.

So today was okay. Changed sitting arrangment from 2 columns of 6 pupils and 4 columns of 7 pupils to 5 rows of 8 pupils. Then I sit right at the back. Haha. Joy sit on my left and Weiting sit on my left. Haha. So good. Okay, don't be 幸灾乐祸 at others. Haha. So not bad la. Still okay. Then during art lesson, Mr Ng say that by hook or by crook, those who have not finish the lantern must finish by today. Then I was like, What?!?!?!?!?!?! I want to go for NP training lor. Where can like that? Then we have to go computer lab 1 to do a survey. Took quite a lot of time. Then, we slowly walked up to classroom and to the art room. Making a lot of noise as usual. Haha. All of us don't want to go for art and we walked very very slowly back. Teachers were angry with us. Haha.

So after school, I started doing my lantern. Went down for a while to tell Meiling that I would be late. But I just can't go for the training. Feeling so bad lor. Wanted to go NP so much after what Chunlai said about training on the bus today. Haiz. Why can't time rewind for me to finish up my lantern? Then I could go to NP. Haiz.

Classroom is in a mess of chocolates. Perhaps tomorrow, our classroom would be invested by an army of ants. Haha. So they were making mashmallows dip in chocolates and grapes dip in chocolates. It's very nice. Must come to our stall at the canteen tomorrow to eat those delicious chocolates. Haha. What a waste of chocolates as they put some on the face. Haha. Chocolate spa is what Mrs Tan said. Haha.

That's all for today. Bye!

No comments: